Saturday, August 13, 2011

Simple Rocker Chic Phone Case Tutorial

Always wanted to add a little rocker flare to your phone but didn't want to pay a fortune? Didn't know how to make your own?

Well now you do!

Nothing says rocker like metal studs, so, I took a plain black phone case and added some studs to it.

What I used:
-plain black phone case that I bought from Walmart for next to nothing.
-Metalic stud stickers.

When I was at Michael's I found these AMAZING self adhesive studs. They're basically stickers. You peel them off and stick them on. SO easy! It took all off ten minutes to turn the lame-oh black phone case into this beauty:

How awesome is this! SO simple and easy to do.

I hope this little post helps inspire you to customize something of yours!

Love always,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment