Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp:12 Days of Christmas DIY's

Hello Lovelies!

I am about to take you  a holiday diy journey like never before. Over the next twelve days, I will be posting a new holiday themed DIY each day. Think of it as a holiday prep school, or even better Holiday Boot Camp.


I don't know about you, but the holidays and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm always on a tight budget with perfectionist tendencies. Its like walking a tightrope on your tippy toes.
Each day for the next twelve days, I will feature a new affordable, diy gift you can make for friends, family and coworkers. Make sure to check back each day to get the full effects of Holiday Bootcamp!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow babies for our first lesson!

<3 miss emily

No comments:

Post a Comment