Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp: Craft Nine: Custom Pen Cup!

Happy Holidays! Welcome to boot camp!

Today's Craft: Custom Pen Cup!

Today's Tip: Crafting custom gifts can be expensive, so try and think of ways to use what you may already have.

Here's what you need:


Here's what you need:

-glass cup for decorating
-glass friendly paint pen
-candy and ribbon for decoration

Here we go!

Step One: Draw on your glass! That's it yo!

I chose to do a monogram on one side, full name on the opposite side. On the other two I drew surfing/ beachy pictures since its for my boyfriend's father who is a total surfer.





I free handed mine but you have print a picture, tape it to the inside of your glass and trace it if that works better for you. You can also use different colors if you want. I chose a simple silver that way if he chooses to use it at work, it still looks classy.

Optional Step Two: Fill the cup! I chose to fill the cup with red and white candies in a treat bag with a nice big red ribbon to top it off.



That is it my loves. Go do it! Then tell me how it went!

 See you *very* soon!
<3 miss emily

No comments:

Post a Comment