Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Easy Scarf FAIL

So you all know I am mildly addicted to pinterest. While pinning the other day, I came across this super cute, super easy scarf tutorial

The idea is to reuse shirts you have that you aren't using and as it just so happens, I've got just a couple of not so loved shirts in the back of my closet.

I followed the directions annnnnnd epic EPIC fail haha.

Here is what the scarf from the tutorial looks like:

Cuuute right?

And here is what you do:

So easy right? Totally simple, no way I could mess this up. I even took photos as I went a long to share with you. I got all done, picked up my scarf and went.... oooooooh hell no.


It. is. awful. Here goes:


Yeeaaa.. mine needs a little work. Don't really know where I went wrong. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Have any of you ever made a scarf like this? Did it work for you? Any tips?

Let me know in a comment below!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment