Friday, February 3, 2012

February Photo Challenge: Day Three: Hands

Hi everybody!

Happy Friday!

Cheers to the freakin weekend! Right? Right.

Today was a pretty laid back day at work, which was nice because I needed it. I am pooped this week. I don't know what it is but I have been so tired all week.

The theme for todays photo is "Hands"

This is a picture from the first time I painted my nails zebra print. I LOVED it. I love to do it in different colors too. My favorite color combo is white nails with pale pink stripes. Funky and fun but a little more subtle than black and white.


In case you missed my last post, here is the photo challenge, be sure to post a link/photo below if you want to participate in the challenge!


Have fun! Make it yours!

<3 miss emily

No comments:

Post a Comment