Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Photo Challenge! Days 1&2

Hey Lovelies!

I've been busy a lot lately and neglecting my blog. I was on pinterest (I know, I need to go to pinning rehab) and I found this cute little photo challenge and I decided I wanted to join in on the fun. Plus, it will help motivate me to blog more.


If you want to do it too, post your photos as a comment so I can see what you are up to too!


Here is the challenge:






Day 1: Your View Today:

I decorated the cabinets and wall behind my desk for Valentine's Day. I like to decorate for holidays because I work in an international student office and the students always get excited. I decorate for pretty much every holiday.


Day 2: Words:




This is the words from the business card I received at the dentist today right after I found out I need$1600 worth of dental work. Aaaanndd that's WITH insurance. OHHOLYBATMANPIGLET! I need like a billion things, and dental surgery, and and and *passes out*.

Needless to say, it has been a looooooong day.

How was your day? Did you have any particular words that stood out to you today? Any amazing views from yesterday to share? Post them below! I'd love to know!

See you all same place tomorrow!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment