Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Makeup!

So! I love Ulta. Its one of my favorite all-in-one beauty stores. I get their ads in the mail and I get reeally excited when they do their freebie stuff.

At the start of a new season, they do this really cool thing where if you buy $18 worth of their makeup, they give you a thirteen peice set for FREE!



There are three different color schemes you can choose from. I picked the purple tones.



You can pick it up in stores or buy it online. Here is a link to their website for more information:
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2238232&productId=xlsImpprod4150173

Like I said, I got the purple set. I really like it. I was surprised by the dark lavendar lipstick but its actually pretty sheer. I don't know that I will actually wear it :/

I would like to go back because there are a couple of things I needed that I forgot last time, and maybe I can get the countryside one. I had a hard time deciding between the two!!

Anyway, I just thought everyone might want to know about this great deal that I found!

Let me know if you do end up taking advantage of it!

<3 miss emily

No comments:

Post a Comment