Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bride to Be in Orange and Green

Hey lovelies! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I had my wisdom teeth taken out. It wasn't pretty.

Aaannnyyywaaayy ;)

Yesterday was the bridal shower for my cousin Christine. You may remember the diy party favor candles I posted a while back.  My Aunt Becky asked if I would help with decorations. Everything was to be in the Bride's wedding colors: Orange and Green.

I didn't make everything myself, but I thought I'd share some of the photos with you guys for inspiration.



I made the banner using clipart on picnic then cut out the circles and strung it up. :)




This "cake" was actually made of mini purses containing small chocolates. Every guest got a "slice".

I hope you all feel inspired!! It was a rainy gloomy day out, but the bright orange and green brightened up our seaside bridal shower.

It was a fun afternoon and a great chance to see friends and family. Speaking of family, here is my favorite picture from the day. Me and my "niece" Alexa. She has the biggest stinkin' smile. Soo cute!

See you all next post.

<3 miss emily


No comments:

Post a Comment