Thursday, March 1, 2012

Family Trait

Apparently being artsy fartsy really is a family trait.

I recently met a long lost relative type person and discovered that he is artistic as well. A relative of my grandmother on my mother's side lives right here in San Diego, and it only took me twenty years to meet him! lol

As it turns out he carves these AMAZZING wooden sculptures. Just look!







First he carves them out of wood, then he paints them.




These are the tools he uses.


Ok so, I'm totally willing to admit that he is waaay more artistically inclined than I am. My piddly little crafting ain't got nothin on these beauties. I think I'm still trying to find my niche. The thing I am amazing at.

I'll find it someday....  someday baby ... get it?!

yea, that's why I have no friends.


Juuust kidding!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed these photos of his amazing work. Which one was your favorite?

See you round the interwebs.

<3 miss emily

No comments:

Post a Comment