Thursday, March 8, 2012

Organization Tip: Sticker Book!

I've been trying to organize the crazy amounts of craft supplies my life a little bit at a time. I had this huuge bin full of stickers that was taking over my life. Everytime I wanted to use some of my stickers I had to dig through the bin to find the right ones, creating a big mess all over my kitchen table.


Then I thought... Why the heck am I doing this? Its such a pain. There has to be a better way...

Then I saw an old unused binder sitting on my shelf and BRAINSTORM!

Put the stickers in a binder!

Using sheet protectors, I sorted all of the stickers out into their own sleeve and snapped them into the binder.






Now whenever I want to use a sticker, I just flip through the binder, find the one I want, unclip it and take it to the table. No more big piles of stickers on the table. Its great!

I hope this little tip helps you out too!

See you soon!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment