Sunday, June 10, 2012

Diaper Basket Tutorial

Hey-low lovelies!

I thought I'd share with you guys how I made my diaper basket. Its a great way to jazz up any basket that you have for a baby shower gift. Its similar to a diaper cake that I made before- you can find my diaper cake tutorial here: Diaper Cake


Here is what you need:


-A big ole package of diapers.
-Rubber bands - small and large
-Tape
-cheap basket
-Ribbons!
-tissue

Here's what you do:

Roll up enough diapers to cover the outside of your basket:


Next, Roll the diapers long ways around the handle:

Optional- fill the basket with tissue paper for a more polished look.




Next, use your ribbon to hide your rubber bands, making sure to tape the ribbon to itself and not the diapers so mom-to-be can actually use them.

That's it!! Fill your basket with gifts to the momma, extra diapers you possible didn't use, onesies, binkies, whatever the momma needs!

Here is what I put in mine:


Tutorials for the onesie and the mustache binkies  coming soon.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

<3 miss emily.

3 comments:

  1. Honest company reviews are best to get diaper and other baby care products. Its information is very informative to take different baby care products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fantastic idea and I will be making these next week. I only wish there was a photo of the back as well so I could see how you worked the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete