Thursday, July 19, 2012

Polka Dot Baby Shower!

I recently hosted a Baby Shower for my adorable friend Rachel. It was a co-ed shower for both of the proud parents to be and it was super fun to put together. We played some fun co-ed games and had some yummy food. Let me know if you guys want to see a post about games!

Here are some pictures for you all!





As you can see the colors/theme was blue and green polka dots. The party favors were mini takeout boxes with personalized fortune cookies.




If you all are interested, I can put together a tutorial for the fortune cookies. I think I'll post one either way in a week or two.

Mmkays gotta run, packing for a weekend in Santa Maria for a Bridal Shower. So many showers so little time!

Don't forget to leave me some love via the comments below!
<3 miss emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment