Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tie and Suspenders Onesie

Hey lovelies!

I know I promised a little to for the crafts I made for my friends shower a few weeks ago and I've been MAJORLY slacking on my little bloggity blog. I went on vacay and threw a baby shower for a friend and yea yea yea you don't care about my excuses get on with it, right??

Ok Here we go! Its super easy to put together!










Here's what you need:


-Onesie
-Fabric for the tie
-Ribbon for suspenders
-Vest Buckles 

What now?

String your vest buckles onto your ribbon. Sew ribbon into onesie to look like suspenders. Attach the ribbon to the onesie under the shoulder flap to hide your sticking.

Next: Cut out your tie shape. I free handed mine, but you can find your favorite online and trace it. Then sew on your tie.

That is IT! You're done. Easiest custom gift right? It was a big hit! You can totally customize it too, make it a bow tie, change the colors, add a vest. 

Make it yours! <3

 
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think and if you have any tips for how I can make it better!

<3 miss emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment