Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dare you to Move

Hi all!

I bet you've been wondering where I have been!

Welll I've been busy beezies.

If you didn't know, I've been commuting over an hour to work for the past two-ish years. I had fallen out of love with my job and driving 95 miles round trip to a job I wasn't stoked about was really bringing me down.

They changed my hours too and I wasn't getting home until 7:30 at night. I had no time for anything and I fell into a slump with no desire to do anything but sleep.

But!

I got a new job! I'll be working in Student Life and Leadership at a university 20 minutes from my house! I'm so happy and super excited to start something new. Its going to be sad to leave a place I've been since I was 21, but its time to make a move.

Aaand the mascot for the new school is a cougar. Yup. I'm going to be a cougar. Awesome. Let the jokes begin haha.

Aaaaanyway:

I'll have tons of more time to craft and blog and share fun type things with you all now.

and since this has been a super weird emo post, I'll share some photos I shared on Facebook and instagram just so you can see what my life has been like and aren't tooootally lamed out by this.

If you want to follow me on instagram, my screen name is somedaybaby .

Went to Disneyland for my 25th Birthday!

Dole Whip! Yuuummm!! It was like 202838 degrees.

Puppy got her Halloween Costume: Wide Retriever!

My Goddaughter Claire Bear being adorns as usual.
Apparently I transform into Hagrid over night....Time for a new do!

New Do!

DON'T BLINK, DON'T EVEN BLINK

Claire Bear and Aunty Em <3

Le sigh, call me a cougar if you must

Yea ok, the office needs to end before it really gets bad, but I'll miss this face!

We said goodbye to the ponds, and I cried!

And last but not least this actually happened. They stopped by outside our office and gave away free starbucks. Not EEEEVEN joking.


Miss em is EXCITED for free Starbucks!!
That's it loves! I promise to update more regularly now that I'll be home before bed time.

Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram! Somedaybaby is my username!

Twitter gets my most random personal updates haha, maybe a bit TMI but you can find me there at somedaybaby too.

You can also subscribe to this blog so you get my updates regularly! Plus it lets me know you love me, you really love me!

Oookay, time to watch Once Upon a Time!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment