Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halow-uuuh Uh Oh

Hi Friends!


I have moved!! Check out my new site: www.froelichmeanshappy.com !!


See you there!!



You guuuuuyys!

I had the WORST realization today. Ok. I might be overreacting just a smudge, but really. Halloween is right around the corner.

And I'm starting a new job in two weeks. At a new office. With new people.

And I have NO idea what/how they feel. My current place of employment is big on Halloween and I always ALWAYS decorate and I always dress up.

What if they don't do that at the new place?

I'm going to be DEVASTATED!

Ugh. I don't want to think about it, I'm just going to visit with the ghosts of halloweens past.

Here are some of my favorite posts from previous Halloweens at work.

KBrown as Max from Where the Wild Things Are
Me as Minnie Mouse

So funny story about the Minnie Mouse costume. I realized like ten minutes before work that the halloween party was that day and not actually on halloween and i hadn't finished my costume for the year. Sooo I threw on an old polka dot dress from my closet and glued some black circles to a head band.

Anyway.

We have this little Japanese lady in accounting who looks tiny and adorable, but we call her the BullDog. She's fierce, but really, she's mostly harmless and always slightly off in her pop culture references.

So. Alllllll day that day she's looking at me funny, with this super quizzical look. I could see the cogs moving but couldn't figure out what the machine was working on.

At the end of the day she looks at me and I see the lightbulb turn on. "Ooooh I know what you are! Playboy Bunny!"

.....


0_o


.... "No!! I'm Minnie Mouse!"

We still laugh about it after all this time.


Attack of the decorations!




Copout costume. But hey, I had class at the university right before and right after work. And it wasn't actual Halloween because Halloween was on the weekend.

Our students had the most amazing and unique costumes. I'm just a nerd trying to be gangta. Not sure if its the tutu or the glasses thats holding me back.....


Some of the costumes are terrifying.

Some are spitting images!

Always have pumpkin carving!


Maybe its noooot such a good idea to give the students weapons........


Tuyen as a Pirate! 
My super Yummy Vegan Mummy Cupcakes!

The Red Queen!


Dude I have so many more photos! I could go on for daaaays!

I really hope the new school does Halloween!

<3 Miss Emily


P.S. If you want to make sure I feel loved, leave me a comment below! Let me know what your favorite Halloween costume was. Does your office/work place dress up for Halloween?

Instagram & Twitter: Somedaybaby


2 comments:

  1. I just read this, and laughed all over again at "NO! I'M MINNIE MOUSE!" hahahahaha. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you too! And tammy in her own little way haha.

    ReplyDelete