Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas!!

I hope you all like the blog's holiday makeover! I'm enjoying a Michael Buble rendition of a Mariah Carey Christmas song as I type.

With the new look comes some big news!

I have a huuuuuuge announcement to make!!


Its almost time for buhbuhdahdah!!!!! It is BACK and BETTER than EVER: Holiday Bootcamp!!



The twelve days of Christmas crafting begins here on someday-baby.blogspot.com starting December 1st. Its twelve straight days of holiday crafts to get your butt in holiday gear.


I am SO excited for this year and have so much higher hopes for it than I did last year! Woot! I can NOT wait to share with you guys all the things I have in store for you!!

Get excited and tell your friends!!

Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow on Instagram @somedaybaby for up to the minute somedaybaby news!


See ya on the flipittyflop!

<3 miss emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment