Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Matchbook Beauties

During this past Thanksgiving weekend, my Gramma came across this box of old matchbooks that my Grampa collected during his time in the military. They were so absolutely beautiful I had to take some pictures and I thought I would share them with you.






My favorite is blue one in the middle that says United States Navy. They were all so pretty and unique.

 Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you like most.

Also, don't forget! Holiday Boot Camp is coming THIS SATURDAY! December 1st! Get excited!!


Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow on Instagram @somedaybaby for up to the minute somedaybaby news!

I can't wait for you all to see what I've been up to for boot camp!


Much love home skillets!

<3 miss emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment