Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weeping Angels

This past Saturday, I went to a service for a friend who passed away. After the service, my friend Kelsey and I walked around and looked at some of the really old tombstones.We stumbled upon this cluster of angel statues. If you are a doctor who fan, you know why this is terrifying.

Interestingly enough, every single one of those are for the same two people. Yes. You read that right, all of these statues are for two people.

Here are some other photos I took that day:









I don't know why but I find cemeteries simultaneously beautiful and creepy as frick haha.

What do you guys think? Cemeteries: Freaky or Fantastic?

Leave a comment and let me know!

Don't forget Holiday Boot Camp is coming!!


Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow on Instagram @somedaybaby for up to the minute somedaybaby news!

<3 miss emily!

2 comments:

  1. Freaky AND fantastic. Beautiful but spooky! Though that "friendly bench" was just plain spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree dude and the dead flower in front did NOT help. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete