Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Boot Camp: Shattered Peppermint Brownies

Yay! Foooooood!

Welcome back to Holiday Boot Camp 2012! Its time for another sweet treat!

I am making an extra post today to make up for the lack of post on friday.


Today's sweet treat is Shattered Peppermint Brownies!


Its kind of a semi-homemade kind of thing, which is what I reallllly go for! Who has time to make everything from scratch? not me.


So here's what you need:

Your favorite brownie mix and whatever its recipe calls for.
Peppermint extract
Candy canes!

Ok so! Bake your brownies according to the box minus about three minutes.

Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lay out your candy canes like so:

And bake on 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes, they will melt into one sheet!

I don't have a photo of this because I literally used up all the memory on my iPhone already and didn't have time to delete some :(

Once it cools, shatter it into little bits! Then spread them over your brownies and bake for 3-5 minutes to seal them into the brownies.

That's it! They are sooo yummy!



I definitely had three already. Whoooops!

I hope you all had a wonderful weakend!

See ya on the flip side!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment