Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Bootcamp: 3-D Snowflakes!

Hi Friends!


I have moved!! Check out my new site: www.froelichmeanshappy.com !!


See you there!!




Hi guys!!

Welcome to the second to last edition of Holiday Boot Camp 2012!! I hope you all have had a fantabulous time prepping for the holidays with me!

Tonights craft is 3-D snowflakes!

So I'm trying something new... I was trying to take pictures as I went with the first one I made but it was too hard and didn't make any sense. Sooooooo I decided to try and make a video!

Someday-baby meets youtube yo!

Here is the tutorial as a video.



Let me know what you guys think! Do you like having the video? Is it helpful? or do you like step by step photos?



Aaaalso! Along the lines of snowflakes I found this awesome website that lets you make digital snowflakes.

You can cut it out on the screen and then it will open. It helps if you want a specific shape. You can cut it out digitally so you can see what shapes you need to make when its folded so it looks like a heart for example when its opened.

See:

And you don't waste paper!!

You can check it out here: http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/index.html




I hope you are all excited for tomorrow's post! Its a big deal! :D

See you all then!!

<3 miss emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment