Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Bootcamp: Fun Money

Hi everyone!

I would first like to take a second to say wooooopsies sorry about no post yesterday. I was trying to stay a few days ahead and then had to work late a few days and then I had no craft yesterday and the one I made was a craftastrophe. Like legitimately. I went to bed at one last night epically defeated.

I won't even bother telling you what the craft was. Maybe I'll submit it to pintrosity. (Which if you've never read, it HIGHLARIOUS!)

Anyway. Onwards and upwards!

Today's craft is: Fun Money!

Everyone knows that the teenagers in your life always love getting cash but its not as much fun to open as a present so I always try and wrap cash and gift cards in a fun way. ( Case in point: Money Lei from last year's Holiday Boot Camp! )


When I saw these at Target, I knew they would be PERFECT to fill with dinero and/or candy!

So Here's what you need:

Fun Giant Christmas bulbs (Target has LOADS all shapes/colors/sizes)
Money
Candy
Ribbon
Gift Tag.

Here's what you do.

Take the top off.

Put the money and/or candy into the ornament.

Put the top back on.

Attach a gift tag and tie on a big bow.


The freaking end!! Merrrry Christmas! I love easy christmas crafts!

I hope you all are enjoying bootcamp!


Much love home skillets!

<3 miss emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment