Sunday, January 13, 2013

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Hi Friends!


I have moved!! Check out my new site: www.froelichmeanshappy.com !!


See you there!!



Its been a long rough week for me.

My aunt passed away on Wednesday and I just couldn't bring myself to be all cheerful and bloggy. It was very sudden and very unexpected.

My aunt was full of spunk and sassitute and so completely full of love. Absolutely amazing human being. Also, you can blame her for fueling my scarf addiction. Just sayin'..... but when all is said and done she'd be kicking our asses off the couch and into gear because she was all about living life to the fullest and experiencing even the smallest of adventures that every day has to offer.

For this reason, I made the image below for her or in her honor or whatever you want to say. When all else fails, you can always rely on good ole Dr. Suess to solve adult life issues.......



I smile because of all the memories I have to keep and cherish in my mind and in my heart. I've cried my bit and even though tears may come to my eyes now and again in the future, the memories of laughter and brighter days will sweep the tears away.



And for you my lovelies, thank you for allowing me to share this with you. Happier things will be around this week here on Someday-Baby.

Things to expect: Baby shower crafts with a mustache theme, some yummy recipes to share and a Someday-Baby first: a fashion DIY!

Stay tuned!

As always, you can like our page on Facebook to get updates right away, follow us on instagram and twitter @somedaybaby, and leave some love below if you have questions, comments or want to say howdy.


<3 miss emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment